Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Welcome to Friiends of Flourishes #6

It is Vickie's turn to host today and She has chosen Thinking of you for our FOF Challenge
 One of my favorite because I use them for all occasions! 
I used the pretty Begonia  image from the Year of Flowers 3. My machine
 isn't working so just had to attach the dp onto the base
 The two die cuts using paper from the the 
Flourish Colors Made Easy  Tiger Lily Collection.These 
Great collections with coordinating papers in each pack
.  My Teammates did some AMAZING creations this week!
 Stop over check them out and join our fun!



13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That's really pretty Davi!

Gloria said...

So beautiful and elegant design, Davi!
Love your ribbon and coloring! Hugs, Gloria xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful flower card Davi
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Davi!! The colors are fabulous!! I love the gorgeous flowers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ravengirl said...

So very pretty with beautiful balance! I love the begonias!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous, colourful card Davi such a cheerful blend of colours that make you feel happy, the flowers are beautiful
hugs
lorraine x

kReN said...

Beautiful card, Davi. I love the bright and cheery colors! TFS!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Davi! I love the pattern in the background, and your colour palette is so bright and cheerful! The vibrant yellow ribbon is just wonderful and I love the flower image. Amazing colouring, beautiful design! have a great week :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Davi! Those yellow blossoms are gorgeous! Love the yellow bow!

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card Davi! I love the bright colors and that gorgeous image, the DP matches perfectly! Have a great week!
Hugs, Tammy

*Vicki* said...

Wow what a really gorgeous design Davi!! I just love the colors and the flowers are so beautiful!! HUGS :)

jimlynn said...

So very pretty! I love that color combination and the design on this Davi. Outstanding!
lYnn

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very pretty!