Translate

Monday, February 13, 2017

Pip Challenge # 1707

Today our PIP Challenge is Anything Goes and our Sponsor is MHK Designs! 
 They have lots of wonderful digital images you will want to check out!
 I cut my image out with a Spellbinder die added the sentiment and mounted it all on the navy.
 I have a hard time photographing navy blue, it always looks black. It is navy and is nice contrast to the peach but you cant tell it in this card.
My Team mates have some beauties too. Stop over and join us!!

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Davi

gr karin

Stampsnob. said...

Gorgeous Love the die panel.....Lis

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Davi and you have colored it beautifully!
Hugs, Tammy

kReN said...

I love that you printed off the digi larger to fill the card front. Great coloring! TFS!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Delicate and beautiful all in one!

Terri Winske said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the die cut and your coloring!

Birdie said...

I would have to second everything said by everyone above. I also have to mention I really like the message in your sentiment. Definitely something to remember.