Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Happy Saturday Friends

Today MFP Challenge is a Tie Die Technique. 
 Im dating myself of course when I say Im from the tie die era lol!! I remember when we 
had so much fun tie dying our tee shirts etc. Well this is a little bit different, no rubber bands 
bunching up fabric. Just some ink and paper. I dont have any foam dobbers so I just
 dropped the ink on and spread it with some water. The background is a little bold, 
but you get the idea. My  Pansy Stamp image is from the Sending  Happy Thoughts Set 
 and the sentiment is from the Chrysanthemum Set.
We would love to have you stop over and join our fun this week.
 We have a tutorial  Here....


10 comments:

Pat said...

You did an awesome job with the technique.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card. I simply adore your background!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Lisa said...

Gorgeous, Davi!! The background looks amazing!! What a stunning card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Lovely! I love pansies is the early summer. Always so dainty and colorful! Nice card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Davi! Such a pretty card! That pansy looks fabulous along with the stunning background! So creative and artistic!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi.

Tammy said...

So beautiful and colorful Davi, I love your background!!
Hugs,Tammy

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Davi and I love these tones ;)
Thank You~

Janis said...

Oh, my goodness.....you have echoed the bold colors of the pansy just beautifully in your tie-dye background. This is just stunning!!! WOW!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love the colors and I love the image.