Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2016

MFP Challenge # 22

Today's Challenge at Marks Finest Papers is a color challenge.
 Used the color Turquoise...you can used white black or a small amount of one other color.
 I have just used turquoise and white. My image and sentiment is from the Java Time Set
 stamped in turquoise and cut with a Scalloped Spellbinder.The sentiment is 
on a Spellbinder Fancy Tag and the border is also a Spellbinder.
 Some embossing and sequins finish it off. 
 Be sure to stop by and join us this week.


7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such pretty embossing and love the shades of blue
Cheers
Dr Sonia

KarinsArtScrap said...

I want a cup Davi [ lol ] it's a beautiful card
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, Davi!! I love the design and the blues!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi! I love the framed sentiment and added sequins! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Stella said...

Such a lovely cup!
Is your mum on the mend? Take care!

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is so pretty my friend!! LOVE the elegant die cuts and your wonderful embossed texture! HUGS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is fun, love the scallop edges!