Translate

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Tuesday to you all!!

Its that time again! A new Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown and team B's turn. 
Our Challenge is to Frame It and our sponsor is A Day for Daisys. They have lots 
of awesome images and have given us each one to work with. I love my beautiful
 image called Poppy In My Hair.After coloring my image I cut her out with a
 Spellbinder die. I used another Spellbinder to make a frame for her. 
The background was made with some paste and a Heidi Swapp  butterfly stencil. 
After letting the stencil dry I added several different inks . Although it doesnt 
show much of the background is the same green as the base of the card. 
A little stitching to attach it all. The Birthday sentiment was cut with a
Spellbinder Scalloped circle and foam dotted on. My talented teamies 
have lots of great Creations to inspire you. Stop by and join the fun
 and you may be the winner of some of the lovely A Day for Daisys images!!


13 comments:

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! I love the mixed media background you created. Al those textures are so pretty and awesome coloring and layering with the image.

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely Davi!! I love your BG and the image is beautifully coloured!

Peanut said...

This is sooo lovely, Davi. Such a tranquil card. The bg is AWESOME!!!
hugs Asha

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Davi
Gr Karin

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh, this is so beautiful with the wonderful image and background!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous, Davi!! What a beautiful image!! I love how you colored her!! The background looks amazing!! The texture is fabulous, as is the stitching!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Davi, this is so soft and pretty!! You've done such an amazing job framing this gorgeous image! :) HUGS

jimlynn said...

Davi, she's gorgeous framed out that way! I love the use of the stencil and inks in the background. SOOOOO LOVELY!
Lynn

Tammy said...

Oh WOW Davi, this is gorgeous!! I love that image and your beautiful stenciled background! I hope your week is off to a good start my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Davi! Love the pastel colored background and fancy die cut piece!

Dr Sonia S V said...

The texture and stitching looks super cool
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Debi said...

Beautiful background for your image. Wonderful frame.

Christine said...

Very pretty. Love that it has that "Once upon a time" feel with a magic mirror.