Translate

Monday, March 9, 2015

Numbers Numbers...


Friends Of Speedy TV is challenging you to use numbers
 on your card or creation this week. My husband's birthday is this coming Saturday, one of the big ones.. Since he doesnt do computers Im safe to post it here! It is an
 easel card of sorts but I made it so it would open up. I have used a striped dp,
 solid blue and some burlap on different parts.

All the border pieces were cut with Spellbinders Edgebilities. I drew little random white circles onto the kraft paper. I cut out the 65 and added little paint dots to them before attaching onto the embossed base. It was foam dotted on for some dimension. 
 The card then lifts up to reveal the inside
The parrot come from the  Buried Treasure Set, Enjoy today is from the Friends Set and the HB is from the Great Flowers Set.
All of the Stamp Sets can be found at MFP Stamp Store.

13 comments:

Karin said...

Wow a beautiful birthday card, love the combination of the cardstock and the stripes!
Enjoy your week!
Groetjes Karin

Lisa said...

What an awesome card, Davi!! I love the numbers!! The papers and design are fabulous!! Happy birthday to your hubby!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning card Davi!! Love the fancy fold and your pearls over the the numbers!! ;)

Janine said...

Great colours and design - the numbers are really fun. Hope hubby has a happy birthday.

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely card. The person that gets this will enjoy turning 65 , mostly because the government starts sending you a monthly check...........Lis

Barbie said...

Great card Davi, I love how it lifts up. Happy Birthday to your hubby.

coldwaters2 said...

What a terrific card fold Davi it looks fabby, great colours
hugs
lorraine x

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Davi! I love that fold and all of the added liquid pearls! I hope your hubby has a very Happy Birthday!
Big hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card Davi!

Unknown said...

This is such a fabulous card my friend. I love the design. Your hubby is going to love it.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous Davi ... He's going to love it!! I hope he has a wonderful day ... Funny how they don't look at our blogs ... I know if my DH were to have one I'd look in every day

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful masculine card Davi! Love all the texture! Surely your husband will love this!

Benzi said...

A great card for your hubby, Davi. I like the dots on the numbers....really made them pop. I bet he hopes that treasure chest is full of real gold coins. :-)