Translate

Monday, June 16, 2014

This week Friends of Speedy TV

is challenging you to make a Side Step Card

I have only made a step card once before so it was a little challenging but I 
persevered. There are some great tutorials out there to help
 you out, just google it.I had great plans for a very feminine vintage type card 
but my mojo has taken a vacation lately and apparently is in no rush to return~~.
 This is the quick second plan lol! You can find all the stamp sets at
Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. where each month there is a
 release of New Sets!! After coloring all the images I cut them out 
and combined some of the mushrooms.All the images and
sentiment are from what else but the Fairies Set. Now what
could be a more perfect seat for a fairy than a mushroom.
The fairies wings are shimmering because they are covered 
with that magic fairy dust!
Used some yellow borders cut with MS punches to
add some embelishment. Also cut a little grass to go
in front of the mushrooms.

My teamies have some very cool creations, you really will want to stop by
and visit them!Come join in the fun this week.

The winner will take home the  Gullible Mini Set

Gullible Mini Stamp Set

11 comments:

Janine said...

Very sweet fairies in the mushroom glade. I have not done many of these before either but makes you think doesn't it!

jimlynn said...

I've never attempted a side step card - but love yours! The little fairies and mushroom are precious. Fantastic!
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Davi!! I love the side-step design!! The fairies and mushrooms look amazing!! This is gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janis said...

Wow.....this is magical!! I haven't ever done one of these, but yours turned out so nicely that I might give it a try, too. Thanks for being brave and sharing!!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Stampsnob. said...

Gotta love the magic of fairies........Lis

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and pretty card, with sweet pixies, I love them!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!! Thanks for visiting my blog (http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com) and becoming a follower. I am now a new follower of your blog

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi, I love the fairies and the fabulous mushrooms! Gorgeous coloring and what a perfect sentiment!
Big hugs, Tammy

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable Davi ... Those sweet fairies look gorgeous and I love the mushrooms!

DJ Rants said...

Wow, love this! Wonderful use of the sidestep card, so creative!!

Unknown said...

Your card looks so pretty. You did an awesome job with the design and you colored those sweet fairies up so pretty..
Stay cool my friend.

Hugs~