Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Team B

Good Morning its TT Teams B's week. Our challenge is Winged Fairytales and 
our sponsor is Meljen's Designs. Be sure to pop over and check out their wide 
variety of images. I have used Firefly Fairy. She was colored her wings 
glittered and the little firefly bottle was covered with Triple Thick. Also
added some dots of glitter to her dress edge, wings and
scattered around the background. She was 
cut out with a Spellbinder and matted on the embossed purple. The 
cardboard was also cut with a Spellbinder.
 I made the
flower out of felt cutting with the
Spellbinder dies and then added some
  microbeads to the center The sentiment was 
cut with a couple SU punches Hope you will 
join the fun today.



10 comments:

Debi said...

Just lovely. Great photos. Love the microbeads in the flower. I'd have them all over, like those round cookie sprinkles.

Benzi said...

Great job on that flower, Davi. I love the center . You made the firefly bottle look like real glass. Cute image and a wonderful and sweet card.

jimlynn said...

She's beautiful and love the shaped card! VERY pretty flower too! Lovely.
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! What a sweet image!! I love the felt flower!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Davi!! I love that image and your beautiful felt flower!
Hugs, Tammy

Ros Crawford said...

Simply lovely!! I love the BG and the colours and your sweet fairy ... Beautiful Davi!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You always do the neatest card! This is just wonderful!! Love the how pretty it looks!

Unknown said...

She is so cute.. I just adore this my friend.

Hugs~

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Davi this is superb, I love seeing that Meljen image she is a beauty and that felt flower is ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous card Davi! Sweet image, love the corrugated card, and flower is simply beautiful! hugs, Kimberly