Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TUESDAY THROWDOWN



Good Morning, its time for Tuesday Throwdowns Team B's challenge.
Sweet N Sassy has many wonderful images so stop by and visit their
store! 
I have used the Coneflowers and Butterfly image.
 Trying to stay with the mono look

I did all but the stems in purples and then cut the image out. I do not know 
the makers of the dps as they were from the scrap bin. The solids are from SU. 
The oval is from Spellbinders. My sewing machine is giving me fits so I tore up the 
first set of mats and just attached the second ones with no stitching. 
They look rather plain but better that loopy stitches!.
 A little bow and that makes for a quick and simple card this week.
 You will want to check out all the fab creations from my teammates 
AND notice we are excited to have Vicki back with us!!

19 comments:

Nonni said...

Beautiful, really successful monochromatic look!

Peanut said...

This really calms the spirit! Love the colours, Davi.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Crafting Vicky said...

This is such a calm and pretty card. I really love the subtle shades of purple.

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Davi!! I love the soft, beautiful colors!! The flowers are so pretty!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Benzi said...

So pretty in the purples, Davi...a striking monochromatic card.

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend!! OOOH!! I do love me some purple!!! Gorgeous layout design on this Davi and your ribbons make this so soft and pretty!! I am over the top happy to be working with you again my friend...I never really left though!! LOL!! BIGGEST HUGS

NanaConnie said...

What gorgeous shades of lavender you managed, Davi! This is just spectacular. Gorgeous papers and that bow is perfect. :-D

Ros Crawford said...

Wow this is beautiful ... I love the colours

stampingbowd said...

Stunning!!! Love this delicate color and the beautiful flowers! Lovely design!

Kimberly S said...

You and Vicki both showing off your pretty purples! Beautiful job Davi! :) hugs, Kimberly

Kim said...

This is so pretty! The purples look so feminine. Love it!

Karin said...

a beautiful card, love the purples!

Unknown said...

Love all the different shades of purple. Especially the flowers you colored.

Joynana said...

Hi Davi, love the papers and the die cut behind your image. This is a beautiful card.

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Davi! I love that beautiful image and your fabulous monochromatic colors!! Gorgeous papers too, my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This card is perfect, pretty and sweet...Love it!!

Shannon White said...

Just So Pretty Pretty Miss Davi!! I am so loving all the Lovely purples and lavenders & all the Sweet flowers too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous card with these lovely colors! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Beautiful card teamie - love the purples!

Hugs

Julie x