Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Throwdow

Good Morning friends, Tuesday Throwdown is back after our Christmas break.
 It is Team B's week and our challenge is Shiny and New,
 use your  new goodies. Our sponsor is Digi Gardens and they have generously
 supplied us with the sweetest images. Be sure to stop by and browse
their store of delightful images for your every occasion!
 I printed and colored three planning to use
on one card but they seemed to want to go different directions Sooo
 I made three different cards with them.

The first one is Molly Skates cut out with a
Spellbinder  Oval and attached to some
dotted Lost & Found dp reminding me of snow.
The snowflake was cut with my new die and another punched for a center.
A little lace and button embellie.



This one is Izzy's Ice Cream cut out and attached to the 
little mat from one of my new Lost & Found pads.
The little loopy border is one of my new dies from MFT.
I cut my little letters and attached to the little banner.


This one is Kirby's Apple cut out and attached tomy
new chipboard gear and then attached to the rusty red.
The little red borders were embossed and added to
the stiched on strip. A little leaf border and 
sentiment finishes it off. 

Be sure to stop by and join in the fun this week. My teammates
have lots of fun inspiration for you using these cuties.

18 comments:

Shannon White said...

Oh My Goodness these are all So Adorable Miss Davi!! Wowie!! They are all so Cheery and Sweet! Couldn't pick a favorite if I tried! Soo CUTE!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Kim said...

There's are so CUTE!

Unknown said...

All your cards are so adorable. Well done my friend.

Hugs~

Crafting Vicky said...

wow 3 cards!!! You've been a busy bee ;) Love them all. I really love how they are all different and so well colored. Fabulous details to all.

Kimberly S said...

Awww...they are all so cute Davi! I especially love that 'sweet' little banner you've added, such a darling touch on a friendship card. :) hugs, Kimberly

Lisa said...

All three cards are so awesome!! The images are absolutely adorable!! The designs are fabulous!! Happy Tuesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

NanaConnie said...

Davi, Every time I look at your Molly Skates card, I fall in love with that lace trim all over again! Your coloring is superb and I adore the soft color combos you used on each of the cards. I can understand why you did three cards -- each digi is so cute and seems to need its own space. lol Fab cards!

jimlynn said...

Davi, all three of these are great but I'm in total love with that first one! So soft and pretty. Outstanding cards.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Awww Davi these are all so cute!! The images are adorable and I love that banner on the middle card!
Hugs, Tammy

Unknown said...

They are all so cute, Davi. Love the softness and lace in the top one and that adorable banner in the middle one.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

The images are so cute and your cards are fabulous!!!!!

Benzi said...

Adorable cards, Davi. The lace on the first is so sweet and I love the banners and loopy border on the second one. I think I could use that gear on the third in some of my cardmaking. It's really neat.

Pauline said...

Wow Davi theses are all so cute! What adorable images, and I love the die cuts and pretty papers.

Ros Crawford said...

What a adorable creations these are ... I love each one!

Faye said...

What a pretty selection. I love the soft colours. x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi these are all gorgeous I love the images also the wonderful colours and designs of each one, superb work Davi
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Davi!! So happy to see you've had some fun playing with these darling images!! :) Your coloring looks fab and the layouts are just too cute as well!! Beautiful job my friend!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

Mona Pendleton said...

oh dear Davi, what a sweet collection of projects! Those images are all so darling! Hope you have a great weekend!