Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge

Are you all ready for the new Tuesday Throwdown Challenge??

Our sponsor for the week is Robyn's Fetish and our theme is Autumn Leaves.
 The Apple Cider image was perfect for the invitations to my upcoming party.
 After printing I water colored my image and attached to the sanded
 coredination base. The Lost & Found dp was stitched on and the
 orange border was punched with a MS punch, sorry do not know
 the name. I made my leaves with kraft paper, wet, scrunched
 and colored with stains. 

For the inside I used a row of miniature images
  attached to the dp and stitched on. The invite was cut out with a 
Spellbinder Fancy Label and attached to the
embossed and stitched on base.
More leaves added to finish up the fall theme!
My talented team mates all have some Great inspiration so stop over and join in the fall fun.

11 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute. Love all the details and your leaves are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. The fall leaves look wonderful..

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! Love the leaves ... you did a great job!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi this is awesome what a fantastic invitation the images look great those leaves look amazing, superb work as always Davi.
hugs
lorraine x

Kim said...

I had to read your post twice to make sure I was looking at the same card,LOL. I just love your invitation. Both sides are beautiful! I love your leaves embellished on the invite.

Lisa said...

Wow, what a gorgeous invitation!! Both sides are so beautiful!! I love the leaves...they look so real!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful Davi! So festive! Lovin' the foliage!

Benzi said...

Beautiful invitation and soooooo pretty for Fall. Those leaves could have been picked up in my yard...just perfect.

Tammy said...

Awesome fall creation Davi!! I love the colors and your inside is fabulous!
Hugs, Tammy

Shannon White said...

Wow Miss Davi! What Beautiful invitations! Love your Wonderful watercoloring and Pretty fall leaves too! It's been so Wonderful getting to work with you my Sweet friend! I'm going to miss being ont the team with you! But I know I will be seeing you in Blogland! 8-)

Big hugs
Shannon

Faye said...

Your your leaves look absolutely a.Mazing Davi. A really gorgeous project. X