Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown

Happy Tuesday to you all. Our new challenge is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. I used the Shell 4 Sale image. After some water coloring the image was cut out with the Spellbinder romantic rectangle, layered on the stripe with another rectangle rectangle then a stitched on stripe. Cant be on the beach with out a sun right, so I drew and cut out a fun cheery one. The sentiment was mounted on the punched blue with a little shell.



10 comments:

Shannon White said...

Oh this is Just Darling Miss Davi! Love your Wonderful Beach scene and your Lovely water coloring! Terrific dp's, I'm Loving the stripes and Cute little sun too! Just an Adorable summery card my friend! 8-)

Hope you have a Happy & Safe 4th of July!

Hugs
Shannon

coldwaters2 said...

Beautifully designed card Davi that image is gorgeous so are the papers and the dies, I treated myself to these a few weeks ago but only used them once I must get them out again.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Davi! Looks like someone is having fun in the sun! Happy 4th of July!

Helen Berry said...

Oh wow, this is such a sweet card Davi! I am in awe of your wonderful colouring skills! Love the pretty rectangle die cuts, patterned papers and the sweet sun you added too. Fantastic !

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun! Love that hand drawn sun too. Precious!
Lynn

Benzi said...

So cute, Davi. Hope you're having a good 4th of July. Still too hot here and DRY.

Cheryl said...

So cute! She looks so happy that she makes me smile.

Unknown said...

This image is so darn cute. And your coloring looks so pretty.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

What a super image Davi , I love those dies and your card is fabulous well done hugs Elaine

Tammy said...

Adorable Davi!! Cute image and I LOVE that rectangle nestie and your fabulous sun!
Hugs, Tammy :)