Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TUESDAY THROWDOWN CHALLENGE


Hope your week is starting off well. Our sponsor this week for the Tuesday Throwdown
Challenge is The Stamping Boutique and the theme is Spring Cleaning.
My sweet image is called Audrey Spring Cleaning...how appropriate is that!


Little Audrey was water colored.
I am a hoarder of all papers used to create including the scraps~~ so I went
thru my scrap box and used all scraps to
create this card! The light aqua piece was embossed with a folder.
Used three different machine stitches plus faux. The bow was also a left
over scrap. The little scalloped border is a Stampin up die.The Spellbinder pennants
are attached with buttons from my treasured button box.Entering Challenges:
Shopping Our Stash: Buttons & Bows
The Craft Place: Anything goes
My Craft Spot: Spring Scallops
Crafty Calendar: Spring Cleaning
Scrappy Frogs: Seeing spots

11 comments:

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous Davi, love the spring pastels, and such a fun image - she looks like a busy bee!

Shannon White said...

Oh this is So Adorable and Pretty all at the same time Miss Davi! 8-) Love your Sweet image and your Watercoloring is just Beautiful as always! 8-) your dp's and embossed BG panel are so perfect & I Love the Sweet little SB pennants tied together with the buttons too! 8-)

Hope you have a Super week my friend!

Hugs
Shannon

Helen Berry said...

Davi, this is SO cute - I love the watercolouring you did on the image and the wonderful layout - those pennants are really pretty and the seam binding bow is beautiful. fabby!

Tammy said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable Davi!! Such a sweet image and I LOVE your pennants!! Fabulous card!
Hugs, Tammy

Benzi said...

First, I love aqua. Your image is really cute and you did a great job using those scraps. Just shows you shouldn't throw them out. Love the banner with the buttons, too.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful bow and a precious card! Love the design you used for this.
So very pretty!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Now this is really sweet Davi!! I love the stitching and the yummy ribbon!!! Beautiful job sweetie!! HUGS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty, I love the blue and that yellow banner is such a great addition!

NanaConnie said...

Davi, it's amazing what you were able to do with scrap pieces! Love your stitching, both real and faux. Gorgeous bow and fabulous card.

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. I just love that sweet image. So cool how you used scraps for this card.. Way to go!!

Hugs, Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Davi loving that image also the bunting down the side, I have just ordered the SU punch and stamp for the bunting I always think it looks super on any project. The colours and design are lovely.
hugs
Lorraine x