Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TUESDAY THROWDOWN CHALLENGE


Are you all ready for our new Tuesday Throwdown Challenge? Our lovely images are from our sponsor Sweet n Sassy.Our theme is use some type of clip.I chose to use the Ocean Paradise. After printing twice I water colored and cut out the umbrella on the second image. It is popped up for a little dimension. This image brings you to such a peaceful place I love it. A scrap of plaid I had seemed perfect with a scrap of the burgandy seems to makes the image pop out. After making a tag I scruffed it up a bit and attached with the clip I made sewing a button to a colored paper clip. Now be sure to stop by and see my teammates great creations.

Jani if you happen to read this post will you
please leave me a link to your blog.

10 comments:

Shannon White said...

So Wonderful and peaceful Miss Davi! 8-) Love this image and your Wonderful watercoloring! Your dp's are just perfect, reminds me of a pair of Favorite beach bermudas I had a long time ago! 8-) Just a Wonderful card my friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

jimlynn said...

FABULOUS!!! Love the scene and that background paper is just my favorite. SO LOVELY! Beautiful coloring on this image too. Terrific card!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully peaceful card you have created, Davi! Your watercoloring is marvelous, and I like how you used the clip for the theme.

Unknown said...

What a lovely scene.. That is where I would want to be on my Birthday.. Such a pretty card my friend..

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the stitching, colors and the way you colored the image.

Benzi said...

What a wonderful birthday card with this scene. Who wouldn't love to be there? It looks great with the plaid and your clip is cool.

Deb Neerman said...

So beautiful and peaceful ... this is some place I'd like to spend the day!

Heather said...

Love the plaid, and how you added dimension to the umbrella. So peaceful!!
Hugs!!

papertrails leaver said...

such a handsome card! With a scene I would love to be in! Truly marvelous Davi!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Davi this is something that really appeals to me the paper is gorgeous that image is super and it would be lovely if I could be sat in that chair, lol, the design is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x