Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Liebster Award


Its been a crazy week and Im a little late getting this posted but I wanted to thank
My sweet blog friend Shannon for the award she has given
me and pass it on to some deserving ladies.


I have been seeing this on some blogs, but didn't what it was. Well, if you're wondering, too, here's the scoop:

This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to your blog, and increase your following! So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five worthy bloggers. Please stop by to visit them, and become a Follower.

Here are the Rules:
1. Show you're thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Thank you SHANNON
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
These are five of the blogs I visit regularly and have chosen for this award are listed below.
Be sure to hop over to their beautiful sites and look around,

9 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Davi, thank you so much for thinking and passing this award on to me, love your creations, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Denise said...

Hi Davi,
Thanks so much for this award. I have passed it on.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown said...

Congratulation on your award.. And I hope you have a happy St. Patrick's day!!

Hugs, Linda

Helen Berry said...

AWW, Davi, thank you SO much - have a wonderful weekend.

Tammy said...

Congratulations Davi!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Davi
I discovered your blog through Denise's post over at 'Inky Fingers & Sticky Thumbs!!' & have become a follower. (She shared the love & featured my blog!)
Thanks for sharing the love.
Bronwen =)

Benzi said...

You're a sweetie, Davi! Thanks for the award. I'll post it asap.
Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Shannon White said...

You are so Welcome Miss Davi! Your Wonderful creations have So inspired me, I can't even tell you! 8-)

Happy Sunday to you my Sweet Friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Deb Neerman said...

Congrats on your award, Davi!