Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm so to excited announce I've been asked to join the
Speedy Tv Team at
Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a Heinrich Co.
I dont officially start until next week but am joining their Easter Challenge today. Be sure
to stop by and check out their Great selection of stamp sets and
other paper crafting supplies. They had a new release this
week of 4 wonderful sets!


I have used the Spring Joy mini set for my Easter Tag.
I love this butterfly & egg image symbolic of new life...which is the
real reason we celebrated Easter!

I stamped the butterfly image a second time and cut out so I could pop it up!




Using some solid Bazzill and a scrap print I cut the layers for
the tag. Next some stitching and attaching the image. I used
a MS punch for the butterfly border. A couple cut out
flowers, jewel and flourish to embellish it a bit. The
Sentiment was stamped and attached to the
Spellbinder fancy label then foam dotted on.
Last a dyed ribbon and Voila done!!

A very talented team of Ladies have some beautiful
creations for you so be sure to stop by and visit them

Entering Challenges:
Make My Monday: New Life/Beginnings
Lexi's Creations: Easter
Paper Creations Ink: Things with wings
My Grafico: Easter/Spring
Incy Wincy Designs: Tags

27 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi first may I thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, secondly this is one beautiful card, that butterfly and flower look fantastic, I really love the colours you have used and that tag is gorgeous, I love this so much.
hugs
Lorraine x

Benzi said...

Davi, what a beautiful Easter tag. The butterfly is awesome!! So glad you're joining the team and the Easter challenge this week.
We will all get to see your beautiful ribbons. You know I love them.

Designing with Debbie said...

Davi, Gorgeous card. I love the colors they are so pretty. I am excited to have you join the team.

Ravengirl said...

My goodness! Your tag is lovely, very fresh colors! Welcome to the team!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful tag! Love all those wonderful conlors!
SO excited for you about being on the DT! Fantastic news and congrats!
Lynn

Bonnie Lynn said...

Davi, welcome to the team!! This card is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Congratulation!! That sure is exciting. Your tag here is so pretty. I cant wait to see what you come up with for there challenges..

Hugs, Linda

Mona Pendleton said...

Yahoo Davi! Congrats on your DT position! So exciting for you! Can't wait to see what you create!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Davi-congrats on joining the speedy tv dt-your talent will fit right in

Glenda Atkins said...

Davi your Easter tag is very beautiful and I love that you made the butterfly dimensional! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Easter challenge.

Congrats on the DT post!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Davi. How gorgeous is this, and I love your stunning butterfly. Love all the detail and texture. Thank you for joining in at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xx (GDT)

Maribel said...

Beautiful, card, I love the butterfly

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

So fresh and clean ...a lovely tag. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge. Suzanne

Marjo said...

Beautiful Easter Tag Davi, love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink

hugs, Marjo

Mynn xx said...

This is just lovely! I adore the blue and yellow with all that white! A fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Janine said...

Love the soft colours on your tag.

papertrails leaver said...

Oh wow Davi! What a beautiful creation! I love the spring colors! Congrats on the Mark's Finest DT! They are lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the DT! I am so happy for you.

Suzi B said...

A gorgeous, fresh and clean Easter card . just right for the MMM challenge
suzi b :)

Jacqueline said...

thanks for joining in at MMM with your wonderful creation - Jacqueline xx

Pat said...

Oh my goodness, butterflies are my absolute favorite thing and this one is AWESOME!!! Love it all :0O Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

Tammy said...

A BIG congratulations to you Davi!! I love your card the colors are gorgeous!!
Hugs, Tammy

NanaConnie said...

Sparkling and gorgeous, Davi! Congrats on your new DT post. I'll be seeing you over there often. Now I have to put on my DT hat and say, I'm so glad you're playing along on the "Easter" challenge at Lexi's. Good luck and join us again next time. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Anonymous said...

Stunning Tag! love the colours and that Butterfly its lush! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week for our Wings and things challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Argh! I mean for our Tags Challenge at Incy wincy! doh! what a peanut brain I am! hhehee

Anonymous said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful week!

Fliss said...

A really beautiful card Davi. Thanks for joining in with the MMM Spring new beginnings challenge.
Fliss x