Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge


Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Heart Song has a great challenge for you this week! It is a banner and/or buttons. I love banners don't you?
My banner is rather simple today as I have had very little crafting time this week. My mom is home from the hospital and I have been staying with her taking care of her since Wed eve. Sorry I have been MIA but she doesnt have a computer so I have not been able to get around to visit all of you and comment on your creations. Hope to be back on track this week.

I cut out the purple using a Spellbinder banner then stitched on the dotted dp. A few fan fold medallions using a dp with edges frosted with diamond dust Stickles and MS snowflake punch centers. I used the Heart Song Nativity image found Here, and cut out baby Jesus for the center banner.The large stars are cut with a Spellbinder layered with one covered in stickles and then the Cherry Lynn Butterflies added. Stars and snowflakes with lots of silver Stickles along with some buttons for few embellies. There is lots of Stickles making lots of sparkle but just couldnt seem to capture it. The banners are all put together with the old antique crocheted lace. For the sentiment I used part of the Scripture from Luke 2. Come on over and join us!!



Entering Challenges:
Craft Your Days Away: Buttons & bows
Gingerloft: Winter or Christmas
Creative Inspirations: Anything but a card
Allsorts: Pennants
Totally Gorjuss: Sparkle
Hiding in My Craft Room: Holiday any Holiday


22 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Davi what a gorgeous project the color is so pleasant and such a lot of work you have put into it
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Martha said...

Very spectacular Davi! I love the little pink rose buds on the end medallions. Hope mom continues to improve and your life gets back to being yours.

Hugs and blessings, Martha

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love all the details. Great colors and great stamps.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Oh your banner is GORGEOUS Davi!! I absolutely love the colors and your beautiful details! I hope things get better for you and your mom...I hope she has a speedy recovery!
Hugs, Tammy :)

Benzi said...

This is just awesome, Davi. Wonderful for Christmas and I know you put your heart into it. Glad your Mom is home now.

Pauline said...

Oh wow!! This is utterly beautiful! So much work has gone into this wonderful banner Davi, it's so beautiful! Gorgeous!!

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous Christmas banner, Davi! I know that was a lot of work but it was so worth it all! Fabulous use of the Nativity digi.

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow Miss Davi! This is GORGEOUS!!! 8-) So many Wonderful details.. I Just Love your stitching and fab fanned medallions and sparkly snowflakes just to name a few.. What a Gorgeous work of Art Lady I could stare at this for hours, it's so Pretty! Wow! So glad to hear your Mom is home, And I am sending hugs and prayers for her speedy recovery!

Hugs
Shannon

Marina said...

That's amazing davi! I love all the details you put on that banner!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous banner, Davi! Love the purple -- so regal! Thanks for playing along in Verve's Diva Dare challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Davi! You've really out done yourself on this project! It is ADORABLE! Lovin' all the fan fold embellishments and pretty color combo!

brenda said...

What beautifully decorated bunting.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Wow, what a gorgeous project, I like this a lot, just lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Mummylade said...

well, your banner doesn't look simple at all, it's marvellous!
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful Christmas banner. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints challenge.

Dana Joy said...

Davi, this is gorgeous. I love all the details. Hope your Mom has a speedy recovery.

Hugs
Dana

craftymum said...

A great "sparkle" banner. Thank you for joining us at TG this week.I hope you will play along again next week.

Sarah x

p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog when I reach 300 followers

Nikki Byrne said...

OMG this is just stunning!!!!!! fab idea and gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Gingerloft this fortnight. HUgs

NIKKI DT

Fleur said...

An absolutly beautiful decoration. Stunning!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Maureen said...

oh, this is just beautiful! What a gorgeous colour palette :) I hope your mom is feeling better :) Thanks for answering our Diva Dare :)

scrappingnana said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I don't think it is a simple banner, It has a lot of detail. TFS

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWW Davi there is nothing simple about this wonderfully amazing banner, oh my word the detail that is gone into this is brilliant, this is both inspirational and very creative this is top notch work.
Hugs
Lorraine x