Translate

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TUESDAY THROWDOWN CHALLENGE


Our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge is sets. Our Sponsor My Graffico gave us this wonderful precolored set. I found some aqua and gold dotted dps to coordinate with the images. I cut the aqua and gold mats then ran thru a embossing folder then added the image with a little added stickles. Faux stitching, a button, ribbon and the raised dots complete these simple little cards.


I made a little fold over envelope to hold the set. I made a triple fold on the bottom and punched the fold over edge with at MS punch. Added one of the images to the front and faux stitched around the sides. The cards tuck inside and it is tied closed with a hand dyed ribbon.


Entering Challenges:
Daisy Doodles Creative: Anything goes
Kaboodle Doodles: Stitching...real/faux
Make It Monday: Anything Goes

11 comments:

Benzi said...

What a great job with this set, Davi! And, I LOVE your envelopes...you know, I'm all about the dots.

Jennifer Scull said...

I love this set! you did such a brill job with every part of it!
now I am back with my official hat on to say thank you for playing along with the stitching challenge at Kaboodle Doodles! grins!

have a great day! :)

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful set! You've inspired me to get something made for this challenge. Thanks. :-)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful set!! You made them looks so pretty.. I too love those dots..

Hugs, Linda

Kerrie said...

Wonderful set of cards you have created...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

what a pretty set of cards! Love the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Kath
“Let’s Get Scrappy!”
http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

Mary Marsh said...

beautifully done davi-these pre-colored images are just gorgeous and you paired them up with the perfect papers

scrappingmamma said...

Stunning cards...,Just FABULOUS my friend!Thank-you for sharing your creativity with us all,I'm peeking in from the" Make It Monday"blog :-)
Scrappingmamma ~
Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

Tammy said...

What a wonderful set Davi! Beautiful pre-colored images and I love your layout!!

Sally said...

I saw this at MIm and had to pop over for a closer look. Glad I did, great set really love the designs.
Hugs Sally x

Stella said...

Polka dts are right up my alley and the way you used them on this gorgeous set is just brilliant. It's a perfect mix and match and the colors are lovely. Wow!
Hugs,
Stella