Translate

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks for the fun awards....

I want to thank Benzi for her sweet support and for this fun award. You will want to stop by her blog Benzi Stampz and check out her wonderful creations.
I'm honored that Kelly was so sweet to give this award to me. I want to thank her for her support and you will want to check out her beautiful vintage creations at Craft Until Your Art's Content!

I am supposed to share 3 & 8 things about myself....I'll lump them together

1. I am a night owl and love Fridays cuz I dont have to go to bed
2. I love to garden and have a big green thumb which isn't always easy when you live on the backside of the desert
3. I have a crazy passion for flowers of any kind and love polka dots!!
4. I love riding a motorcyle..the wind flying by is sooo freeing, as my husband says blows the bad stuff off :)
5.I am the Womens Ministry leader at our Church and love helping & seeing womens lives changed.
6. I am Very Passionate about supporting our Troops and families...I have 2 SIL in the military
7.My grandbabies live across the country and I seldom get to see them in person that rips my heart strings daily. :(
8. I have only taken one international trip. It was an amazing month in Japan.

I have been absolutely blessed this past year of blogging. I have met so many fabulous Ladies!!
Thanks to ALL of you for your encouraging support. You are the BEST!

So many to pass this on to....heres just a few
Amy At Papertrails by a paper lover
Annika at Another Messy Crafter
Kimberly at Fairie Tales With Paper
Lorraine at Coldwaters 2
Martha at The Heart Within
Mona at Cupcake's Creations
Monique at For the Love of Paper
Tammy at My Craft Central
Tanya at Random Acts of Krafting

9 comments:

Benzi said...

I loved reading the details about you. I love polka dots, too. I know what you mean about the grandbabies being far away. I have a not quite two yr. old 9 hrs. away...very painful. I love gardening so I think we have a lot in common. Congrats on the other award, too.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats on the awards, glad to know a little about you! : )

Martha said...

Happy Awards Day to You Davi, You deserve them all. Just think, you've only been blogging a little over a year and look at how far you've come...three design teams, lots of wonderful creations and gifts for others! You give so much to others in so many ways out there in your desert location. May God continue to bless you amazingly with His provision, His plan and His providence.

Love you, Martha

Kimberly S said...

Congrats on your awards Davi, you so deserve them! You're such a sweetie for thinking of me too, thank you. I'm totally with you on being a night owl and loving Fridays! Wow, impressive that you have a green thumb even in a difficult climate like that. Enjoy your Friday night my friend. big Hugs....Kimberly :)

Monique said...

Congratulations on receiving the awards Davi.. And What a sweetie to think of me...I am honored :).. BTW I ride a Harley and there is no other feeling :)..thank you so much for this award!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on these awards Davi! So well deserved :) I so enjoy visiting your blog & admiring your beautiful artwork! Thank you so very much for sharing the love with me :) I am proud and honored!

Tammy said...

A big congratulations to you Davi! I am so honored you thought of me too! Thank you soo much! Your work is awesome and I love to stop by and see all of your creations! A motorcycle, wow I don't think I could balance myself on one! And your church is very blessed to have you as their Womens Ministry leader!
Have a great week, Tammy

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Davi I am both honoured and proud to receive the awards, it is wonderful that you have chosen me to pass them onto I thank you so very, very much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

papertrails leaver said...

wahoo Davi! I think this award is very well suited for you and thank you for passing it a long to me. I, too love polka dots and the feel of the wind on my face while riding a motorcycle. shah don't tell my daughter that though. ;) I will certainly post this award with honor and pass on to some other deserving bloggers. thank you! :-) Amy