Translate

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges #14

This is for the Crazy 4 Challenges. The challenge was to create a gift card holder. I love makeing paper flowers and these little purse cards are always fun to make so here it is. I started with a heavy cream card(looks white in pic but its not) stock cutting out the shape. Used SU punches to punch the oval for the handle and the scalloped one for the little surround. I used the fiskars punch for the lacy looking strip our of the graphic 45 dp and finished it off with a matching solid blue. I used the red blue and gold colors in the dp to make the flowers. I made some red trumpets, little gold posies and some blue curly flowers. I matted the sentiment in blue and used some of my crochet ribbon that had the same colors to tie it shut with. On the inside I did one side in blue and one side in the dp. I used the cream card stock to make the card pocket and punched it with the ms doily punch the added a row of blue and a row of dp. I then tied some of the crochet ribbon around it. I mounted the rest of the sentiment on a blue scalloped circle. I added another pocket on the otherside out of the dp so I can stick a pair of earings in it along with her gift card.





1 comment:

Kimberly S said...

Oh my, that is lovely Davi! Wonderful project, and those flowers are just beautiful! :)