Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2009


Its hard to think fall when here in the Mohave Desert it is still 104 degrees, but I did my best. This is the second and third challenge I've entered and I'm hooked !! I used the close to cocoa as the main card and added the pumpkin and ruby on each side with a zig zag stitch. I ran them thru the cuttlebug. I chose the swirl design becaue it reminded me of leaves swirling around. I used a dp in fall colors to mount the image on. I cut the corners to insert the SU pumpkin wagon stamped image onto it. I used water colors to color the image. I stamped and cut out the leaves on the dp and added a little wire curly Q. Punched the pumkin and ruby to mount the message and mounted it on a foam dots with a little hemp bow.

3 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful image! Love your layout too-lovely card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Martha said...

Davi, I know these colors are out of your comfort zone...but you made a wonderfully sweet fall card. Thanks for sharing.